Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hold'em poker

I think that’s it for me! Its almost Christmas vacation and I also need vacation due to poor health (im totally sick, maybe that’s why Im not lucky enough and cant conquer this big tourney like APPT and Bravio Cup) This is my last night for poker online.All big tournaments are done I thought I’m goanna win 1 of the seat for Bravio Cup the last big national tournament for 2008 I just finished last time at 24th place this time at 56th not lucky enough. Anyways not bad at all it’s just a rookie year for me in this sports, I won several freerolls in 5Apoker hopefully by 2009 will be a better year for me.I learned a lot of lessons this year, founds lot of online rooms, forums and e-books that are very helpful to upgrade-change my playing style. See ya all POKERista

No comments: